How does Crafty Martian work?
When will I receive my order?
All of our products are made to order. Once your order is placed it is then processed, made just for you and then shipped. Delivery is first class with Royal Mail.
For creations made using our online creator tool please allow 1-3 working days for processing and 1-3 working days for Royal Mail delivery once shipped.
Can I personalize any of your products?
Can I put a photo on a shirt?
Yes. You can put a photo onto any of our products using our online creator tool. Enjoy creating!
Can I change the colour of the shirt if I just want text?
Do you have content restrictions?
- Content must not infringe anyone’s copyright. You must ensure that you own the copyright in an image or any other content that you wish to include in a personalised product or that you have sort the relevant permission from the copyright owner to use the image in a personalised product.
- Content must not infringe any other rights, such as a trade mark etc of any person or company or entity.
- Contravenes any applicable law or regulation (such as any criminal law)
- Misrepresents identity
- Impersonates any person or misuses someone’s identity
- Content must not include any material that contains personal identifying information about another person, such as their phone number, address or email address, except where approval has been given and can be evidenced in writing.
- Content must not contain any material which is pornographic, indecent or offensive. Content must not promote discrimination based on race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Is false, misleading, offensive, inaccurate, abusive, threatening or defamatory, or that might cause distress to any person.
- May harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any person.
- Content must not imply that it originates from or has been approved by us.
- Advocates, promotes or aids in any unlawful act.
How do I care for my T Shirt?
Following the above guidelines will increase the longevity of your garment, not to mentioned washing on cold is better for the environment
Are your T shirts cotton?
How are T shirts printed?
T shirts with text or one colour designs are made using heat transfer vinyl. Heat transfer vinyl is a specialty vinyl material that is used to decorate or personalize T-shirts, garments, and other fabric items. HTV contains a heat-activated adhesive, which allows the vinyl to permanently transfer to your garment when heat pressed with sufficient time, temperature, and pressure.
What phone cases are available?
How big are your mugs?
Does my image or photograph quality matter?
Will I receive exactly what I purchased on your website?
All pictures (in our shop and within our online creator tool) are for illustration purposes only. All products are made to order. The actual product received may vary slightly due to enhancements made (e.g a small t shirt has a smaller print area than a xxl t shirt therefore we may alter the print size so that it best fits on the shirt)
Colours may vary slightly for a number of factors. Colours seen through a computer screen will be slightly different to that which is actually printed (this is dependent on the brightness of your screen for example) however the colours will match what you see in the product image ( red will be red but the pigment/tone may differ ever so slightly)